Connect with Laura's Wedding Music on facebook. Click here and "like" me! Looking forward to sharing wedding related links and information with you.

Rates

Wedding Music packages start at $250.
Please fill out the contact form below for more information.

Contact Me

CONTACT US
Loading...

Laura

My photo
Musician. Teacher. Performing Artist. Composer.

Weekly Finds - June 4

I hope the month of June has started well for you.  Here's this week's collection of finds.  Enjoy!

Friday Funday: Boutonnieres | Adventures in Wedding Planning
Be creative with those boutonnieres.  Here are some ideas to get your creative thoughts going. 

Decorative Jar Lids | Martha Stewart
With all the ideas out there for using mason jars (see my last couple of weekly finds), here's a cute idea on how to spice up the jar lids.

Tea Tin Centerpieces | Martha Stewart Weddings
These are perfect for any wedding with an afternoon tea.  I think they would be a great idea, too, for a bridal shower. 

Let's talk! Have any finds that you would like to pass on? Post a comment below or send me an email.